The deer camps that I grew up with were a bit more rustic than yours. Slab wood, tar paper, and tin were the norm. I'm gonna keep pushin' for a rhino liner for your bs room. A jack-pine slab wood and stump decor would be good. One of them big spools from electric cable for a table and a bale of straw to nap on after a crappie fillet dinner. I'll even stock the pond, as I know a bit about that. I do suggest keeping the sauna seperate from the main cabin because of the moisture. Besides, its fun to roll in the snow on the way from the sauna to the cabin.

The kid is setting the bar pretty high for the rest of his life. He's gonna have to really produce to beat his recent catches. A few years ago, I decided to eat a muskie, to see what they taste like. Nice white meat, but THE BONES! Holy heck, they got bones worse that a sucker. The normal pikey Y-bones are amazingly increased in size and branching. I gave up trying to get a boneless piece of meat. Its no wonder everybody releases them.

I kinda miss having those nice thin woods like you show with the through-windshield photos. Can't hardly walk through the stuff up here, unless you get into a nice mature maple stand.

There are many copies.