Cocka Doodle Err Grunt, Honk, Honk... Been painting my fullbodies a freshcoat of white for snow goose hunting soon to start again. Had to drop in and say hi all and TZone I'm AMAZED Anyone would ever complain or have trouble with a Polaris 4 wheeler.

We have a 92 model 4by4 that pulled an 6 by 8 trailer single axle with maybe a ton of sandbags down the leves and roads in both 93 and 95 for months on end through seep water waste deep, back and forth mile at a time all day eachday load and unload and do it again and again. This thing has had that done to it, pulled the same trailer with 12 to 15 deer and 6 guys at a time all at once countless times. Pulled a 6 by 12 tandem axle with 8 guys in it through mud 1 foot deep over 4 miles each way seven or eight round trips, cousin ran into a telephone pole guide wire ripping the front rack all the way off while rolling down a hill at the same event countless times. I've rolled it hauling out a deer, bro in law and his dad have each rolled it several times while spraying weeds with a sprayer on back. Finally we turned the front rims and wheels around to widen the front end which has helped. Not to mention pulling a pickup bedliner full of people back up the hills eachtime when sledding, throttle wide open lowside 4by and spinning to beat the band and up she goes.

God knows this 4 wheeler has been through H and back many times and she still fires up and smokes alittle till she is ready and off she goes again. We LOVE Polaris around here, cause they can take it!!! Just had to plug the good ole Polaris abit for the good folks that make them, Sorry...LOL.. Smile! Honk Eeek, Honk, CockaDoodle Grunt Snort Wheeze .......