Uncle Gene update.

I went and seen him last night after work. He was moved across town to the rehab facility. He is in a really nice room and they took him off the meds that made him so goofy. Strange thing is though, everything that he did in his hallucinations or whatever they were are so real to him still that he kept asking me if they were true or not. He said its so real to him that he can't tell reality from what he thinks happened in the week he was on those meds. He told me lots of stories of everything he did that week. Most of them really bad experiences. I assured him that none of it happened and he is not in all the trouble that he thinks he got into while fishing up on Lake of the Woods. His pickup is not all smashed up and he didn't sleep on top of the chairs and barstools at zorbaz pizza resteraunt while waiting for his DUI class to start. grin Really strange stuff because Uncle Gene has never been in trouble in his life but he sure thought he was in deep. He told me that he didn't even feel like trying anymore because he knew the trouble that awaited him when he got out of the hospital. My question is why in the HELL would they put him on that crap if thats what it does to people?!

OH and he wiggled his right pointer finger for me! smile

Last edited by Rooster7; 12/21/12.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...