You guys are always talking about acquiring this gun or that one, going to the gunshop and seeing somethng you couldnt pass up, etc. You are a bad influence on me. whistle

Just got back from The General Store (an old small town downtown type hardware/gun store), and I bought a gun. What gun? One I know well cuz I use one all the time. A Beretta 390 12 ga. It was on consignment and although it has been shot a little, there is no wear anywhere. They had it for $429 and I got it for $400. I LOVE my 390 and it has performed flawlessly for me for the last 16 years. In fact...

This morning, I took Hunter on his first ever hunt with my buddy and my brother (and of course, my beloved Beretta 390). We had hundreds of geese trying to get into our field and ended up with our limit of 9 in short order. 2 of the 9 were lessers, that was kinda cool. Man, are they small! My brother made the comment, "I didnt think there were this many geese in all of Minnesota!". Boy, have I had good goose hunting this year. The best part is, they just went over the road and landed in my buddies other field, so Saturday we are going out again!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.