we got a lot of work done, I even made a speedy trip out yesterday with a freshly filled 100 lb propane tank, a new LP regulator, a new gas light (we are up to 4 now). There were a few other do dads I dropped off, such as a hose kit for running Pam's buddy heater off a propane tank rather than the little bottles, the tank will be on the ground under her stand.

The swampy ground is extra swampy this year, I'll need some very cold temps so I can take the "walk on water" short cut from the cabin out to that stand. otherwise I'm in for a little longer walk, going around the swamp and coming in through the cedars. Its worth it though, under and near my stand is the most deer sign I've seen out there in our hunting area in many years, possibly ever.

The cabin is ready for occupants, New oven and range in the kitchen, a new arrangement of the furniture through kitchen/living room, we are stocked up on bonfire wood, sitting decent enough on firewood for the cabin too. The big bbq grill is out there on the porch ready for action.

I dont have any cameras out, they are sitting on top of the gun rack in the cabin. I purchased batteries for the cameras and then we couldn't find the batteries crazy

We have new batteries now so I guess we can put cameras out on Saturday.

I didn't get any sauna work done, All I need is a small elect air compressor to plug into my generator. I have a brad nailer, nails, air hose etc. I wish I would have known a person can buy the compressor/nailer combos for not much more than the nailer alone. I noticed that yesterday while I was picking up welding supplies for my shop.

I have the insulation, the cedar boards.... the plastic for moisture barrier, I even have the window....

Something clever here.