Originally Posted by northern_dave
I have one crappy game cam out there, I should set it up right on the driveway.

Not a bad idea Dave! If they weren't so dang expensive it would be nice to have about 20 game cams to watch different areas and help pattern the deer.

I have one out too. Scheels had a bunch of Hunten Outdoor 3.0 mp IR cams for $50.00 while supplies last. I bought one just to see how it worked. It took some pretty decent pictures. Trigger speed is a little slow but for $50.00 what the heck. I went back to the store with a $100.00 gift certificate that I got for Christmas last year to get a couple more and they were all gone. Now I'm doing some research on the other lower priced cams to see which get the best reveiws before I buy any more. Speaking of which. The expensive Cuddebacks sure are getting hammered in the review dept this year.

So, all the trees on the way to camp off the main road are cut down now? You will have a sanctuary!

Tzone -

The game looked like fun. Did you just buy the ticket for the pre-season game or did it come as a package with a regular season game?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...