Originally Posted by 4_S_ter

The sled I'm shopping for is for kiddo. Really, I'd like to find a mid 90's long track, maybe 2000 miles for about $1500, maybe $2k for a nice one. 500 or better, liquid for the big bucks. 500 classic touring would be the bomb.

Anybody?

Craig

I have a 2000 700 SKS Long Track. 144" w/ 1 1/4" paddle. Electric Start. It has around 2500 miles on the odometer but that quit working last winter and I've ridden it about 150 miles since. I was debating selling it, then I decided to license it and my wifes sled to go on a run last saturday. It was a lot of fun so now I'm not sure if i want to part with it. I'm kinda wishy washy that way! crazy If I decide to and it is something your interested in, I will let ya know Craig. It is a real clean sled.

Which brings me to my frustration of the day: I licensed my fish house this winter and fished one day but there was too much snow and it flooded so I brought it home. Then I license my sleds to the tune of $130.00 on friday, ride saturday and it has been raining since sunday and all the snow is disappearing. mad

That is just the kind of luck I have going for me. crazy

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...