Originally Posted by tzone
You ever do something you know is stupid and probably going to hurt, but do it anyway?

I did that last night, and no I wasn't a 6-pack in either. smile

I was goofing around in the boat because it was the first nice night I've had off in a long time with no baseball or work. From the ground to the top of the boat, it's about 4 1/2 feet, so I grabbed a plastic "yard" chair and used it for a step stool. I did it a few times and it was pretty wobbly from being banged around in the garage and being overloaded Two Ton Tommy climbing on it 10 times.

I climbed up and SNAP! Down I went with my leg stuck in the chair bleeding all over the damn place from shards of plastic and me flopping around on the ground like a crappie, trying to figure out where the hell I am. crazy

My left leg looks like I pulled it out of a bear trap, cut and scraped from my thigh to my ankle.

I'm sure it was a barrrel of laughs for anyone watching the deal go down. I'm glad you guys weren't there, because you'd still be belly laughing, like any good buddys would. smile
friend of mine was standing on a 5 gallon bucket in his garage,it collapsed and he fell.He needed a hip replacement at 35 years old.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}