Spent some time in your guys neck of the woods last week. Went to NoDak ducking with 3 other chaps for 5 days due east of Fergus Falls about 100 miles. Took 94 all the way up through Minnysoda. Made the obligatory stop in Rogers at Cabelas for more unnecessary hunting accoutrements. Hit Moorhead and started to remind me of my mom's little hometown a ways northeast of there. Got a ton of kin up there.

Shot 120 ducks and 16 geese between 4 of us. Had to eat A LOT of duck to stay within possession limits. Duck fajitas, duck gumbo, bacon wrapped duck, blackened duck, BBQ duck, duck chili...And while it was good, I can't eat anymore for a while. I also had some German chicken noodle soup with dumplings in it. I think they call it nepthla? Anyway, I had two bowls for lunch 3 days in a row at the cafe...it's that good.

Gonna hit it again on big water on the other side of my state this week with my son. Sort of a father/son duck camp. Special for him cause he has no school for a few days. I think the Minnysoda folks do to. Got him a 20 gauge Mossberg 500 that I cut the stock down with sort of a poly choke. I'll shoot backup with the SBEII. Looking forward to spending time together and eating duck fajitas, duck gumbo...

Last edited by CharlieFoxtrot; 10/21/13.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin