Originally Posted by Berettaman
Gopher, I wasnt advocating that I shoot one of her deer, I was wondering if I should give her both of mine or just 1. She has already shot 2 deer so this isn't her first. The other thing I think about is that she needs to earn her deer and too much success too early isn't good either. I guess I will play it by ear.
Oh I knew you weren't Dean. But there's guys out there that aren't above that. The first year I moved up here I got invited to hunt with a guy from work, up at his dad's place by Mille Lacs. Turns out the dad's idea of hunting was to have everyone dog for him while he sat on his azz and did the shooting. The first place we went to was well posted with No Trespassing signs, and a tree had been purposely cut down across the entrance to keep trucks out. He drove right through the tree top to get back in there. He wanted to do a "quick push" but I refused to go. I figured if the game warden came I had a lot better chace of pleading my case from the truck, instead of out in the field. He had one guy he'd invited who'd had a serious head injury and should never have been carrying a gun. I bugged him about it and he finally told me the only reason he was along was to supply another tag! I never hunted with them again.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla