Well the Mi firearm season ended the last day of November. The archery season reopened until Jan. 1st. The Muzzleloader season is open from Dec 4-13 and then there is a late antlerless season that reopens (any weapon) until Jan1. There are some restrictions depending on what zone you hunt in or if it's public/private property & much of the lower half of the State, if I understand it correctly is allowing any deer with any legal weapon during the muzzleloader season. Hard to keep it all straight but it sure is a long season if you really want to hunt as much as possible.
I already posted a pic of the buck I shot opening morning, having a second "restricted" tag I kept hunting. While my decoy setup worked better than expected I did not see anything bigger than a six point after opening day. I did shoot another coyote and saw a second one a few days later. I think that makes 8 I've seen while deer hunting this year.
Shot my deer this year with an old Savage 99 & the coyote with a 45-70 Marlin 1895. I couldn't decide what to hunt with this year so was lucky enough to use both. I will probably hunt the antlerless season some with the Marlin.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

If you look real close you can see a dark line under the coyotes eye, that's where the bullet creased him before hitting the neck. Not 'exactly' where I was aiming as much as I'd like to take the credit for but at 80 yds. almost straight on they are a fairly small target. All I saw after the shot was her tail fly up in the air. Just added this in case you ever decide to do any varmint hunting with a 45-70. The only pelt damage was where the bullet exited the neck just below the back of her head.

Is anyone else here from Mi seeing a lot of coyote this year?