I enjoy the Sportsman show too. Yes it is pretty much the same every year but still fun to walk around.

I have a funny story from the Copenhangen/Skoal bass tank at the show. The guy was up there demonstrating and pitching his lures and told a story of a bass tournament they were at. He said it was the strangest/funniest thing he has ever encountered.

Seem they were out on a lake fishing a tourney and heard some commotion coming from a pontoon aways off. They looked over and thought something doesn't look right. There were about 10 people on this pontoon and the deck was right at the water. The water started to come over the deck and the voices got louder and more distressed so they decided to head over to see what was going on. When they got closer they could see it was a bunch of japanesse tourists. They were running back and forth, looking over the rails of the pontoon and chattering like crazy in japaneese while the water was flowing over the deck and across thier feet. The guys in the bass boat couldn't figure it out because even though there was quite a few people on board, the pontoon shouldn't be sunk in the water like that. They pulled up next to them and figured out the problem right away. The pontoon was still on the trailer! Apparently they had backed it in, unhooked the hitch from the tow vehicle and took off across the lake!

laugh

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...