Hey Dave,

Thanks. I have something in the works already so hopefully it works out. I think it will be fine it just sucks that I put 9 years in with this outfit, pretty much the first real job I had. They promote to everyone that we are all a team "lets work together", but that must be only if things are well with the company because then it's every man for himself.

I guess I learned a hard lesson on how busniess works and will keep it in the 'ol memory bank. They will find out that the 4 guys they got rid of were good, loyal, hard working dudes. All of us were construction managers of some shape or another, and that work around here is just slow this year. So I understand why it happened, it just sucks that it did.

My wife is not sure she wants me to go back to work right now. If the job I'm after now doesn't work out, that may be the plan. My daughter will start school this fall and she kind of wants me to stay home until she starts it. It has been fun so far playing with my kids. The walleyes are biting and the turkeys are strutting so they have had a few lessons in each area this week. If I can get her to back a boat it I have it made. My boy is 3 years old but is a turkey hunting freak, the boy can't get enough of it. He brings his gun in the woods and the car on the trips is case he sees a turkey, the little bugger can't get enough "tookeys". I should probably break him of the shooting out the window now, before it gets to late.

Tom

Camp is where you make it.