Originally Posted by jasonkjasonk
.....I'm sure he's going through a lot less pain thanks to you.

Thanks for the pics, I'll be looking forward to more.

J

Jason, thank you for that. I can only hope you are right. All 3 of my cousin's kids are just wonderful, although the boy (also the oldest) is the one with the real passion for the whole cabin thing, building stands... anticipating the excitement of not sleeping the night before opener... (he's really juiced up) The girls have had a great time out there too & the cabin floor plan has changed since the plane crash that took their father's life. There is a girls room now with room for 4. We plan on using the cabin for more than just hunting, all of us (kids included) are avid snowmobilers, ATV's dirt bikes, what ever.. We plan to use the cabin as a base camp for snowmobiling, ATV-ing, maybe just for a berry picking weekend, what ever. And my cousin's girls will be afforded the choice and opportunity to become hunters themselves. I won't force anything on them by any means but it will be clear to them that they are entitled & that I will jump at the opportunity to teach them what ever I can if they should choose to give it a try.

Again, thanks so much for the kind words, it's like fuel in my tank, it's my purpose at this point & it's what helps me to keep moving forward after the loss.

Thanks,
Dave

Here are some pics from last night:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by northern_dave; 08/16/07. Reason: tossed some pictures in

Something clever here.