Originally Posted by Stan_in_SC
Dave,
Mr. Infrequent poster here.How about updated pictures of the cabin?Thanks.Don't let this thread die.It's too good.

Stan

Here we go Stan, finally made it back out there over the weekend. We took a couple snowmobiles out there & went riding with our 2 boys. We've got a snow coach that we tow behind one of the snowmobiles. The boys ride inside the snow coach. Trails were pretty good, we put on about 100 miles on saturday. Sunday we put on about 35. These pictures were taken on Sunday, we just went on a short trip, took the boys to a sliding hill (there are a couple of red plastic sleds strapped to the roof of the snow coach that we took along for the boys to use at the big sliding hill)

[Linked Image]

Here's a picture of my shadow.
[Linked Image]

Here I stopped in this stand of cedar trees on our property, probably my favorite trees.
[Linked Image]

Here I stopped on one of the forest trails to get a picture of what the trails look like through the state forest were we do most of our riding.
[Linked Image]
It was a nice weekend, we saw quite a few deer yesterday while riding. I had the camera in my pocket all day but wasn't fast enough to get any deer pictures.

Dave

Something clever here.