Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I dunno. I smell trouble.

Anytime a bunch of 'sotans get together there's mayhem. As soon as somebody pops the top of a Grainbelt, the smart talkin' starts. Then somebody gets the munchies and the next thing ya know, there's a hotdish (not sure what's in it but it has to have tater tots and cheese) sitting in the middle of the table along wit some lefse and lutefisk. Flatulence abounds.

Then somebody gets the grand idea to go down to Bemidji and steal Paul Bunyan's ax. Of course, there's always the guy who's had a bit too much GB and tries to have relations with Babe the Blue Ox.

More smart talk about da tirty pointer that got away and da nordern dat was over 50" who musta slipped da hook. Also much smart talk about the Vikings, Twins, and missing the NorthStars; of which, the common theme is the championships that got away.

Finally someone drops a line in the hole and everyone seems to go home with walleye limits and a headache. There'll be pics of these fish and the men who were there, but no one will really know the whole story.

grin
Dammit CFT, you owe me a keyboard-and a screen!

Oh yah-sure-you-betcha! Us crazy Minnysotans! Incidently I heard Babe's been walkin' kind of fuuny ever since Deflave came through.....

You boys been hittin' the Grain Belt too hard again?

[Linked Image]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin