Stan the Man,

I have been feeling alittle poorly while I sit here once again wearing the Lucky Orange hat I'm frothing at the mouth, last night I slept on the floor in my sleeping bag. Just doing a test drive for camp chomping the bit waiting for 10 more days. I can't take it anymore I'm gonna start rubbing a tree again yesterday I was making a scrape in the living room. All because I Like Big Bucks..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGsxgL3tbNk&feature=related

Boom double shot boom boom!!! I haven't been out but once so far this year, my hunting pards have become so Trophy oriented in racks that I'm not hunting with them. I was down and unhappy for awhile, a LONG while but I wanted to have fun again.

I'm doing just that! Found a new place to hunt, working on my enclosed trailer making it a rolling wabo camp. I'm on a New adventure and so is kiddo I'll make new friends and find new things about what makes deer tick on the new land. All in the name of I like deer camps!

Stay safe everyone and good luck and most of all have fun!!!! LOTS OF FUN!!! One more thing Beware of the rolling wabo, he is out there, he's loud, he's rolling till the bucks go down.... LOL