Originally Posted by northern_dave
not going.

I finally get myself into a position at work where I don't HAVE to be here 9000 hours in the month of October and now you're not going?? Dag nabbit! grin

Happy Be-lated Dusty!

Griz -

I have a seriously wrecked neck as well. Like you said you learn to live with it but its miserable pretty much 24/7. What is this "tens unit" you speak of and also what kind of traction device do you have? I have one that hangs over a door with a water bag and pullies that pulls your head up to align your spine. I don't care for it that much though because after I use it my neck feels very weak. I'm scared it will cause another "flare up" that literally puts me on my back, loaded up on pain killers and muscle relaxers for a week. I have given up things like water sports and even excercise that is too strenuous because of it. Not that I'm a health nut or anything but it would be nice to know you can still do it if'n ya yonk too! grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...