Hey, I got in my boat last nite! Under the water toys, elk horns, goose decoys, inflatable swimming pool, etc I finally found the keys. My boys now have a fascination with keys. Not good.

I wont be out this weekend either. Gonna do the garage sale thing and get rid of some stuff.

Ooooh, gas for that boat is gonna not be pretty Tzone! You will soon separate the true friends from the leeches. I brought a guy to Mille Lacs from work once. We had a great time, caught some nice fish. He has always wanted to go back, but I always seem to be busy....and that aint no koinkydink.

I have two trips planned. First is a trip to the north arm of Rainy on the Canadian side. The guys cabin is about 40 minutes from the landing. A bunch of guys from work are going and it is a fun trip. Then Dad, my brother, uncle, cousins (2) and I are going to Cedar Lake Manitoba fer a week. The uncle and cousins didnt go last year cuz of Cole (one of the cousin's is Cole's dad). We have been doing it a long time so we are alll looking forward to it.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.