Been good Dave, faithful reader smile

Long post cause you all jogged my memory.

the 69 scorpion looked like this.
[Linked Image]

without the white paint. drove the hell out of it then the track blew. couldnt find another track so I got a 71skidoo elan with a good track and made motor mounts for the scorpion motor. looked like this.

[Linked Image]

Killed that motor out looking for a christmas tree.It got dark and I was out in the ore dumps. Ran out of gas so I poured two bottles of Heat in the tank. Kept heet because the snow comming around you always iced up the carb. dumped heat on it to free it up.

She ran faster than ever once I got on the road, then stopped hard. I slid about 100 feet in silence.

Last sled I had was a snow jet with no seat, wide track and a 440. A whole new world!!

looked like this, only much worse and a twin cylinder.
[Linked Image]

Kid I knew was giving me a ride on it and the throttle stuck. we flew down the street, across mainstreet, through a yard and he choked it just before it hit a rock pile.

He wouldnt get back on it, I bought it for $20.00, poured some heat on the carb to get the ice off and drove it home.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424