Well, I think we have established some extreme points of individual interest this week.

Seems GE really has a thing for those little Heineken kegs, Craig seems to really be into Patina lately, Dpole woke up when he heard mention of Crappie fishing....

Note to self, these things could be used to lure these folks in like a buck to a grunt tube. Toss some crappie in the little pond next to the shack for Dpole, put a few mini heini kegs inside the shack for GE, And i've got plenty of patina for craig. My old yellow 1970 F250 plow truck is patina'd all to hell.

Heck, just this morning I cleaned up, straightened & rebuilt a coleman lantern that got sucked up & spit out of a tornado in Waroad MN in 2006, that's thing's got some extreme patina earned the hard way!!

We know we need to find a new "Swish suit" for grogel, maybe put a nice toad in the pocket of the suit for him.

Tzone Tom could be lured in with some youpers music & some old FoMoCo parts.

Rooster, heck he don't need no bait, but a few can's of his fav brew (cold & free) would speed his travel time.

We could tell Wabster about the huge waterfowl pond just north of camp.

We could saw the barrel off anything quarter borish for Dober & he'd come running grin

I'm not sure what to do about big Drift, was thinking maybe set up a hammock for him in a silent peaceful stand of cedars. But he might have to fight Stan for the hammock.

Gotta run to town to pick up a new globe for this tornado tested coleman lantern.

cool, windy, crappy day, not sure if we'll get out to the deer camp tonight or not.

We'll just see which way the wind blows us I guess.

Dave

Something clever here.