Well we did a little day work out at the cabin on Saturday, mostly just mowing with the tractor. I mowed around the cabin again and also mowed the full length of the road. Didn't get around to blading the muddy ruts in the bad spots yet, we kind of ran out of time.

I shot a couple of guns, shot my 45 colt on paper at 25 yds just to see for sure how it hits. I'm pretty happy with it, Offhand I'm getting a 6 shot group the size of a beer coaster.

I also shot the last few fact loads I had for my 264, First time with the new scope. I recently put a VXII 3-9X 40mm on it. I only had enough ammo to find point of impact at 100 sighting through the barrel & lining the scope up by eye then making an adjustment to bring point of impact in to point of aim and I got a couple of 3 round groups in before I was empty. I shot a couple of good honest 1" groups. Now it's time to start reloading for that one.

Weezy shot her pink 10/22, tore up some cans pretty bad. Then we loaded the tractor on the trailer & brought it home to work on our driveway some.

Nice slow relaxing weekend.

Something clever here.