Wow you folks have been busy! Either that or I've been slacking the last 5-6 weeks. It took me an hour to catch up. The wild turkey stories make my mouth water. I would love to try a turkey moose as well. I'm guessing I'll have to visit Chickenbuck to lay eyes on one of them.

It's been a bit busy this spring and I'm way behind schedule. I added onto my shop. I went up 2' so I could get my large machines inside during rain weeks or winter months. I have a little left to finish but it's useable with a 13' tall door.

I picked up another dozer for my business a couple months ago. I know we all get tired of ND complaining about the road to camp so now I have the perfect machine to fix it. I'm waiting for him to decide on a full 4-lanes or just 2 lanes with some passing zones. Do we need a poll???

I'm cleaning an old ditch in a spot the locals refer to as "The Swamp". I buried my Ranger just trying to get my survey equipment close to the site. I'll finish that up in the morning then off to ND's area to do some erosion control along a drainage ditch.

It got warm and dry fast here this spring and with no rain to speak of, the farmers are rolling fast and hard. I'm having trouble keeping ahead of them. I normally work during rain days and wet weather while they sit for a few days but no moisture in sight.

I'll post some pics when I have the time and patients to jump through the hoops.

I had a lot more to add but I'm tired and tomorrow comes early. I'll try to keep up better next time. Take care all!!!