I don't mind at all, Dave. When you have time how about dropping me a PM with directions for posting images directly into a post. I haven't been able to figure it out.

Here's a bit more info on the bucks Pat and I killed last year. Pat's deer weighed 175lbs on my spring scale. My deer weighed 145. Those are field-dressed weights. I checked the teeth on both deer. If I did it correctly, Pat's was 3 1/2 and mine was 2 1/2. We took them on the evening of October 4-mine @ 6pm and Pat's @ 6:15. There were several bucks, including these 2, sparring in an overgrown field from about 3pm until just before they walked into the woods. We could hear the grunts and the antlers banging together all that time, although only Pat could see any of them.
We were in opposite corners on the field, but inside the woods a bit. The area is a staging area for deer heading down the ravine to the farm fields each evening. The 10pt came down the west trail and the 6 came down the east trail.
It all sounds so easy, but as any hunter knows, things go wrong more often than not. That day, the gods smiled on us. That day is one of the best experiences I've ever had in 48 years of hunting and it's not because I killed a deer. It's because my son was there and we experienced it all together!
I don't want to sound like I'm bragging. That isn't my intent. I just thought you might enjoy the pictures and appreciate how special that day was for me as a father.

Now Dave, about that blueberry pie. It is pretty cruel of you to post pictures of that pie when none is available to the rest of us. I picked up a pint of blueberries and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream today, but now I need 2 more pints to bake a pie! You're killing me here, ND! cry

Ron

NRA Endowment member and proud of it.