Looking good Paul!

We got our deer stand chores out of the way. Cleared some trails, brushed in a few blinds, and put up 3 trail cams. We then walked a 1mi loop that I almost always see grouse on while not carrying a shotgun. Any guesses how many we say while carrying one? Yep...0 laugh

At the end of the day we went for a wheeler ride and told jack to throw his shotgun on the rack. The first grassy trail we were on there was a picture perfect shot....big ol grouse sitting right in the middle of the trail without a care in the world. It sat there til he was able to get the shotgun out of the case after a what seemed like a 40 minute struggle. LMAO. It was only funny because I've been in that situation enough times myself. We got a good laugh out of it. He handled it like a champ.

He also got to float his wheeler across a hole for a 100' or so. There is always water in that particular spot. Usually up to the center of the wheels. Well this time it was up to the center of the gas tank. grin He went across before I did, so I didn't get to see the look on his face until I got across. He looked like he was concerned. I asked..."did you float it" He then gave me a 1/2 grin and said, "yeah." He wasn't sure if he was in trouble or not.

We had a blast actually.

Camp is where you make it.