Dammit! mad Frickin unions. Well, it sounds like you may get called back again anyway. We can hope for that.

It sounds like me and dave hold the unions at the same level.

The guy my wife used to work for hates them as well. He runs a very successful, metal manufacturing shop.They build part for CAT and John Deere. Unions have tried to orginize in there twice, and they're sniffing around agagin.

He flat out told them, he'll close the doors. He will too.

He's filthy rich and doesn't need to ever work another day in his life. I'm surprised they haven't killed him yet. They guy is an real azzhat, so I'm real surprised someone hasn't knocked him off yet. But he votes the right way, and has enough money to tell them to stuff it.

Im so pissed at the government and the state of this country, I can't read or watch the news anymore. I really hate to stick my head in the sand, but I can't live life being pissed off all the time. I really believe this so called president has ruined our country beyond repair. frown

It is our kids that will feel this the most. We will too. I fear our kids will never know how good we used to have it.

Dammit, i rambled on again.

It

Camp is where you make it.