Anything happen at deer camp that made you laugh this year?

We had a couple. Forecast was for pouring all day rain on the opener. My buddy absolutely wanted to be in his climber. We told him he was crazy. He wouldn't last 2 hours in rain and 36*. Night before opener found us on the road 40 minutes into town to find a golf umbrella. 3rd place he found one - not an easy task in Northern Michigan with 6" of snow on the ground. He cut out a pie shaped panel and bungeed it to the tree after he got up there. I have a pic, but have no idea how this new picture thing works on here. It's funny, but effective. He was up there all day and saw 3 different bucks. It just looked really gay.

The other thing had me watching chickadees playing outside my blind. They landed so close I could touch them. No big deal, that happens all the time. But this time they flew into the blind right at my face coming within a few inches - it happened so fast I couldn't react - unless you count the yell...alright, maybe a man-scream. I've had bear, bobcat, and coyotes come close, but nothing freaked me out like those chickadees. Priceless.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin