Well guys, I got the call from the Urologist last night as I was pulling in the driveway. I have prostate cancer. I really wish this was an April Fool's joke by me, but it's not. After Deflave's April Fool's spoof last year, I'm sure this has probably raised some eyebrows, but that's not the case.

The Dr. says due to my heart condition that the most likely form of treatment will be chemo. I have an appointment with him in two weeks, and then we move forward from there. He claims this is in the very early stages, and highly treatable, so I hope that's the case. I have no intentions of letting this rule me. I'm all ready planning for the fishing opener, and I did a little shopping in the last week. A new used boat, a Smith and Wesson Shield, and today I guess I officially caught the gay, as I bought a Winchester Model 70 in .270 Winchester. I've been looking at this gun for weeks, and got it today for $280.00 with bases, rings,and a junk 4x scope on it. I'll be putting a better piece of glass on it eventually, and plan on this being my "loaner" gun. Stock's a little rough, and the open sights have been removed, but it should go bang when the trigger's pulled, and I just thought it was a good price.

You guys have no idea how much I appreciate all the well wishes and prayers. It means a lot to me that so many folks, I've never actually met, have taken time out of their busy lives to wish me well. If there's EVER anything I can do to help any of you out in any way, please make me the first call.

Best Regards,

Jeff

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla