What a morning!!! Just finished cutting up the deer, and going to get cleaned up. Pics soon I promise. My cousins 8 year old scores a doe from the back porch of a new house in progress being built for my sister and her hubby too. They had all but quit for the morning with two boys both cousins hunting together with thier Dads. My Bro in Law is showing Cousin and Cousins Dad the house and two does walk out. They count to three and both boys shoot at the same time, one of the boys missed. They said the 7 year old was shaking like a leaf he was so excited.

My kiddo said her heart was pounding as I was whispering to her to hold for the clear shot, she had to hold on the deer for like 2 minutes waiting for the first shot. As her buck is walking toward us she whispers when do I shoot, I say when I say boom. I say and I hear the report watching the deer take off, I knew I would be dragging his azz from the bottom of an 80 foot holler. Nope kiddo plows him again and drops it in the pasture it was too easy driving the 4 wheeler over and slidin him in the trailer. I'm still over flowing with emotion with all the stuff that has been going on to see her first smile as she was running toward the deer. She looks back smiling/glowing, I hope I never forget that look,she was yelling common Daddy I got him, I wanna see that buck...