Sheesh! Where do I start?? A LOT of activity this weekend I see!

Weezy - So cool that you posted up and captured the 'ol man with his new drinking buddy! Thats good stuff indeed! Come on more often!

Dave - Yep! I'm thinking that is exactly how your supposed to use 'ol woody". As you mentioned, he likes to have fun and listen to stories. Heck with a few high life's down his neck, he might even tell a few. My Archery Talk buddy Jeff from WI carves those along with many, many other things (bears etc.)with a chainsaw and carving tools. Very, very talented man and one heck of a nice guy too! I've clued him in on this thread and when he gets time he wants to read it. He is good 'ol boy like everyone else on here so I'm sure he will enjoy every word. Wow that is one heck of a buck track Dave. Better raise your stands a few feet before they go missing from antler entanglement! Give a shout when you want to work on the cabin. I'll do my best to come up and help.

MrsND - Always a pleasure! I wouldn't worry too much about Dave and Woody the Spirt unless you see Dave carving things out of black walnut that resembles boobs. Until then everything should be fine. smile

Stan - Happy B-lated Birthday! May you have many, many more! I can tell you have lots and lots of experience and wisdom to share so we need you around for a long time!

Rooster

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...