Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Well I'm headin up to hunt with Dave and the boy this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow. Were gonna eat REAL good the way it sounds! Dave is grinding elk burger as I type and I'm bringing home made deer jerky (which turned out pretty good if I do say so myself) smile
I'm also bringing Italian sausage that I make over at my neighbors. He is the only one with his hometown recipe. It seems the guy that used to make it used to keep it a big secret and after he passed away EVERYONE wanted it. How he got it I don't know but it is really good. As I told ND, it is perfect for beer drinkin at night and breakfast in the morning. So if any of you guys want to stop at the shack after dark we'll have some samplin to do! My neighbor also pickles these homemade peppers. They are not spicy hot but when eaten with a bite of Italian, it is incredible. I went to his house tonight to drop off a 3000 psi gauge that he needs to check his tractor hydraulics and "borrowed" a jar of peppers to bring to the shack. He is still at thanksgiving festivities. whistle He won't mind that I borrowed the peppers and I'm sure he won't want them back when were done with them. grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...