Awwww yes. The wily muscrat popping up in your hole and giving you a hiss is always a heart starter. One weekend my cousin that I spear with, took his cousin on the other side spearing. He had two muscrats popping up in his hole and scaring the crap out of him so he speared them and threw them out the door. When it came time to leave they were surprised to see the two rats shaking and shivering underneath the pick up. My cousin felt sorry for them so he put on his gloves and picked them up by the tails and put them back down the hole that they had been speared out of. The next day they went down to fish and my cousins hole was clean as whistle while his cousins hole was plugged so tight with weeds it took him an hour to clean it all out. grin

I've also heard of a guy from a neighboring town that made a brand new exit in his house when a beaver came flying up the hole and landed on the floor, spraying water all over the hot stove.

I think I would probably just chit myself right there on the spot.

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...