just got caught up, we were up by Rapid City for a few days. I tried to get my nephew his first deer, he had shots and saw lots but couldn't connect. it happens, he still had a ball though which is what counts, and he can't wait to come back next year.

my Boy got a pair of carhart bibs in size 6 (he's 5) and they are awesome! a few toys and the rest camo clothes. when grandma asked him a couple months ago what to get, he said camo huntin stuff. he got it. I got a few things and some cabelas gift cards I can put together to get me a nice new rangefinder after mine crapped the bed in sept days before my antelope hunt. mama got some girly stuff and baby has a mountain of toys that you can ride on, make lots of noise, take up a bunch of space AND hurt when you stub your toe going to the bathroom at 1am. but she loved it as well. went sledding with grandpa yesterday, had a great family Christmas. I'm still smiling smile

time to get serious about deer again, second rifle opens saturday and I still have ML tags!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.