I'm not sensitive to the saw pics. Heck, I've run 3-4 tanks through mine since then. Always with the chaps though.

About a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night scratching at one of the bigger scabs. Damn thing was just hanging loose, but itched like hell and I couldn't rip it loose. Trundled my way to the bathroom to put some light on it and discovered the damn scab was caught up in a stitch (which of course by now was bleeding). Not the black, slick type they put on the outside but the tan rough kind they put in deep that's supposed to dissolve. It migrated up and got dried into the scab. Trundled over to the fly tying room and got out the hackle pliers and scissors. Clipped one end but no dice was that sucker pulling through. So I just clipped it close to the scar on both ends.

Then, Saturday morning I was having coffee and got an unstoppable itch in the scar. Looked close and saw a little black spot just under the new pink skin. Picked at that with a needle and plucked up another of the black slick type stitch. It came out pretty kind.

So, after five weeks some stitches are still coming to the surface. And I can't keep anything in my left jeans pocket or it gets sore and inflamed.

It's America man, you do what you want. But I'm wearing the chaps.

Wood is Good.