Originally Posted by Rooster7
Yeah Bill, what is going on with your weather over there? Its been sunny and perfect weather here for quite a spell now. Little too warm to bowhunt yet (for me anyway) but I'll take the nice days as long as we can have them. Plenty of bow season left.

Originally Posted by Colorado1135
dang bill, ya'll been havin a not so great fall thus far. last night we cooled off into the 40's, its warmin up today again or so they tell me. Talked to Tjay a few mins ago he will be getting into town here soon, hoping to meet up and have a cup of coffee with him before I have to leave for Wy. they are callin for an end to the indian summer here next week, and I'm ready for it. I like 80 degree days, but not when I want to be huntin.

It has been a strange fall weather wise here. Nice today. 55* and breezy. We did have a few sprinkles earlier. Supposed to be nice at least until next Wednesday. We're even supposed to get into the low 70's.

The repairman showed up 30 minutes after I called him this AM. $116 later the oven is working great. Now the wife can bake her muffins.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.