you got that right about the 99's, I want one too.

shot a nail through yer dang hand? youch!! LOL!!

Well I did pas out from blood loss once in fairfax county VA. Young marine found himself in a hell of a scrap at a party. i got pushed through a patio door window, a slider.

it was open. the problem was I went through the closed part!!

I got cut up bad, glass sucks.

biggest piece of tempered glass was a long thin shard the size of a butter knife & it was stuck in my face. it was stuck in hard like if you stabbed a knife into a block of wood, the shard protruded up & outward from the right side of the upper bridge of my nose. My nose was busted & laid over to the left side. the largest glass shard created a new breathing hole for me between my right eye & my right nostril. When I exhaled i sprayed blood out of the new hole in my face like a whale blow hole.

This was the main attraction or main feature to my new facial deformation, it was accented by probably a hundred smaller glass cuts that just left my face weeping with blood.

Well, I'm not a big guy, never been a big guy, but I was a very angry average sized guy with some pretty sharp boxing skills at the time & a fully lit raging temper...

So, I went through the place & cleaned house. kind of over did it actually. I could only see out of my left eye because my right eye vision was blocked by a bloody shard of glass stuck in my face. police & ambulance sirens were getting closer as the last man fell. They were loading beaten bullies into ambulances as i got into our rental car with my friends who so kindly drove me to the "good hospital"

I was in fair spirits when we arrived, at the er desk i jokingly requested "a room for the night"

I was quite a sight.

I was rushed onto a gurney (spelling?) where i was instructed to lay rather than to sit as i was told i had lost a lot of blood & may pass out.

"oh I'm not going to pass..."

zonk.

nap time, next thing I remember a doc is finishing up sewing my face back together.

they did a good job.

most folks don't even notice grin

god I'm glad I'm just an old dummy now instead of a young dummy.
big difference. grin

Something clever here.