Originally Posted by tzone
Geeze Rooster....I woulda bought ya lunch if ya called. How was VF? I haven't been there in 20 years or more. When Jack gets big enough to ride the fun ones I'll take the kids. That kid LOOOOOOOVES roller coasters. My daughter wants nothing to do with them.

When we were in Sea World in Orlando this spring, there was a coaster that blasted you through the water...we got there early and nobody was in line. We kept going back on. I think we went 5 times before the line got long.

Tzone - I have not been there in awhile either but the rides keep getting bigger and better. Wild Thing is still awesome. They have a roller coaster now called Renegade that is so freakin fast that you think every turn is your last. They also have one called Steel Venom that was prolly my favorite. If you like the feeling of going from 0 - 90mph? in about 2 seconds that ride is for you. Its the kind that you sit below the track and your feet are dangling out in front of you. Then you go up about a 100 foot cork screw and back down through the "loading station" and backwards up another 100 foot cork screw. This goes on a few times and you are haulin major A$$. That was a rush!

Caleb was funny while we were waiting in line. Over and over he said "I don't know about this one Dad. Do you think you might be a little nuts?"

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...