Hey guys!
Yes I did score on a dandy last night with my bow. He went 30 yards and tipped over backwards! I backed out and left him alone for an hour and a half but after seeing him, he was done the moment I seen him tip over. His rack was stuck in the ground! I may sound weird but I honestly believe that "the boys" father is "helping us out" a little bit. (Thats my story and I'm stickin to it!) smile The first person I called was "the boy" forgetting that he had a footbal game which they won 38 - 7! Woo hooooo Good Job Boy!! I don't have a digital camera but will scan the pics and with Dave's help I will post them. He is truly a beautiful deer.... 7 x 5 lots of mass and character. I'm trying to figure out how to get him weighed now. He's HUGE! 34" around the neck with the tape tight and it seems like 3 feet from the spine to the chest. I will post the story along with the pic next week! To Dave, the Uncle and "the boy"....Best of luck this weekend at the new camp. I hope you all have great success and even if you don't.....this is the start of something good.......something good indeed! Thank you Dave...............

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...