Ya know boys, I've been a thinkin as I sit here at work trying to get outa here asap to get ready for the timber goat harvest.

Now keep in mind this would have to be approved by Mr and Mrs ND of course but what if we all agreed to a date in the summer and had a 'Birth of a Deer Camp' reunion? We could all camp out in da woods for a weekend. Have a rootin, tootin, shootin, wild game grillin good time. Get to meet each other face to face. Swap stories. Shoot the bull. Shoot the guns. Rifles, pistols, black powder, bows you name it. Bring hunting photo albums whatever. Maybe go four wheelin, bon fire, beers/cocktails. If it worked out, then maybe it becomes an annual thing. Something to look forward to. Like deer camp only the meat pole would be empty. (I guess we could hang some rabbits or something from it) But anyway, you see what I'm getting at here? If Dave and Pam thought this might be something they would want to do, would there be any interest from the regulars on this thread? I realize some of you live a long ways away but it might be the most fun you can have outside of real deer camp. Something to plan for. Now Dave if I'm stepping over my bounds, just call me and tell me to shut the hell up. I'm sitting here at work going stir crazy and I'm probably rambling but I truly think it would be GREAT to meet all these fine people that have made this thread so awesome! We might need a lot of needles and thread though because I gots a feelin we would all be in stitches!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...