Well, him and I have been working together in the evenings on stuff around home. The big kids have sports activities after school so I don't see the middle kid (rund with scissors) until 6PM or later most nights. I don't see cries like baby some nights at all as she has swim practice right after school then either work or an out of town swim meet. Last night she was home just before 11PM. (worked last night after practice)

So, little PWM rides the school bus home. Then him and I work around home picking the tomatoes, cleaning up the yard, he helped be finish a wood shed we built... Last week him and I hopped in the truck and drove out to camp to check the trail camera and pick up a few items we needed to finish our wood shed at home. While we were out there we checked the hand pumped well which worked perfectly, he climbed up into his mom's deer stand "to see if it was ok" and we set up my old flash cam over a mineral block.

We play wi quite often while the rest of the family is out doing their thing. I can beat him at golf but he's quite a bowler. He bowled a strike from the toilet once, kind of like the blind "pinball wizzard". I believe he won that game.

He loves shooting the .22, his godfather gave him a spinner target for his birthday this year. He would sit there shucking rimfires in and out of that single shot marlin from sunrise to sunset if you let him. Dusty gave him a brick of remington thunderbolts to add to his stash of ammunition so he should be covered for quite a while with his single shot rifle.

grin

Something clever here.