Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I accept, I'm pretty busy

Wait, What? Are you replying to me about the elk thing? I thought maybe there might be a 5% outside chance. That's very cool of you Dave. And don't you love the creative editing feature on this board? wink smile

My boy and I are headed to the UP in the morning for a week of tent camping and fishing. Got the boat for big water...well, actually near shore Lake Superior and inland lakes. We'll try the skinny water around Hemingway's old haunts for some trout too. Bringing a .22 and some soup cans for some old school by gosh plinking. Going to hit the trails for some hiking too...maybe the Pictured Rocks area. We made up a bunch of frozen omelettes from recipes we found here on the 'Fire. We have venison brats, venison backstrap kabobs, smoked venison round, duck, and hopefully we get into some fish too. I've been looking forward to this all summer. smile

If you can dress down like me, (notice I didn't say "up") and talk/act like me well enough to fool my old man.... I'll hire you to go in my place, what was I thinking??? This hunt has me all stressed out. I want to go, but getting this business off the ground is crucial to our future and financial well being...

I'm stressed. crazy

Something clever here.