A little more insight on his scan; the spots on his lungs have shrunk considerably. They are really hoping that he can skip the radiation this time. But even if he has to have it, they are thinking just a spot specific spot on his lungs and not all of his lungs and stomach like last time.

Jon is starting to work a little bit which I think is really good for him. They will get to be outpatient for the next two weeks, so they get to stay at the apartment instead of the hospital. Make no mistake about it, there will be many tough times in the next 10 more months of treatment, but at least we had some good news and Cole has jumped out to an early lead in the game.

Now on to the topic of deer. I saw a couple of racks that scored 197 and 201 this weekend. Wow. Double wow. You just cannot believe the size, mass, and length of these racks. I was always a little skeptical when someone said they saw a 200 inch buck. Now I am REALLY skeptical, because these things are so big, you woudnt be telling anyone!!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.