Nice deer to every one so far! Camp Three Lakes report. Deer numbers are looooowww! 4 of us in camp, no does seen and two bucks seen. I shot a buck on opener about 7am. I guess you could say he was a nice four pointer, left antler broke off 2" up from skull and right antler had 3 points. I'm super thrilled first deer down in camp in three seasons! Sad news, I saw and couldn't get a shot at the widest racked buck I've ever seen hunting in my life on 11/14 am. We had 5" of snow on everything in that thursday rain to sleet to snow storm. He came out of a spruce swamp with the 20mph winds at his back and I guess stared at me because I felt like something was looking up at me. The wind was whipping snow down on me from all the tall pines so I had my back that way, ugh. I turned to look at what I felt were eyes on me and seen him. Couldn't get the gun up and he was gone. Well hopefully next year.

(Micah 6:8) "Words are what men live by... words they say and mean." -John Wayne, The Comancheros "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." -Ronald Reagan