I couldn't help but notice that we have experienced some sort of clumpy white precipitation in MN during the night.

Ground was covered with the white stuff, temp read 32.... hmm, that came a few days early. could use some of this stuff on Sat morning when mama & the kids are out deer hunting.

I opened the door of my truck, reached in & turned the key to start it & let it run while I ran into the garage this morning to feed the dogs. My wiper switch was still on from my drive home in the rain yesterday so as soon as the engine started the wiper blades scooped & dumped a large amount of heavy snow off the windshield & directly into a side compartment on my drivers side door which holds a cased ruger MKII rimfire plinker, a couple of pens, misc papers & reciepts, a matchbox car sized toy dump truck & what looked like a partially melted halls cherry cough drop...

so, I got to clean that all out before I hit the road this morning.

I really don't mind the snow but it's kind of crappy timing, I need to do a few things out at the shack before the weekend & I understand it's supposed to rain/snow all day again today.

Sure would like to see the sun for a couple of days.

Something clever here.