No problem Stan. Easy to do sometimes!

On another note, I'm starting to catch the fever too fellas! crazy I started practicing with the string and stick two weeks ago and I'm getting crazy anxious for the archery opener in September. I'm expeirmenting with new arrows and new broadheads trying to find the perfect combo to go sailing through the boiler room of an unsuspecing whitetail. I know what I've had success with in the past and can always fall back on that but it is fun trying to come up with a better mouse trap. smile My 35 mile trips to and from work now have me taking more trips on gravel and dirt rather than tar. My eyes are scanning the fields and tree edges like that red light thingy on KIT, the Knight Rider car. I will soon be out scouting on foot with binos at some of my stand sites hoping to pattern a respectable archery buck and move/add stands if necessary. I have a two person ladder stand now and look forward to introducing my 10 year old son to the pleasures of bowhunting. To show him its not the kill that is the reward. It is being one with nature. To be completely still and watch it in its natural setting without another soul around. To have a squirrel crawl the tree next to us or have a bird land on his hat. To watch the sunrise on a cool frosty morning and listen intently as the woods come to life. To have a smaller buck come in and see the steam roll from his nose creating frost on his whiskers. To avoid the temptation to shoot this buck that is RIGHT there in front of you and let him live to grow another year. Imagining that one day the stars will line up and a big, heavy, non-typical double drop tine pig of a deer will grace you with his presence and you will see your fletching disappear behind his shoulder. OH MAN!! I gots to quit! I'm salivating all over my shirt. crazy

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...