Originally Posted by big drift
Oh somebody video tape that, ND marching off to do battle with Forky Toes in the swamp. I thought you were a hollywood marine? What you think your doing messing with that critter back there.

Forky Toes gonna get his critter posse and open a can monkey butt on ya like you will never forget.

Now seriously, ya gotta bushwhack 'em. Get some of Natty Light and lay down a scent trail from all corners of the swamp to a nice open elevated and hopefully reinforced stand. Then you leave a case of Natty in the open for him to come into.

When he steps out blammo, kablam, boom, pow, pop, whammo from everybody set up in a ambush and down he'll go. And best part no having to outrun T-zone and Ryan getting away from the squid.

Thats what I'd do mmhmm, yep.

Boy that would be a much bigger battle that the one with the jackrabbit. If that rabbit beat the heck out of him, could you imagine what forky toes would do. We'd be makin' a trip to the ER.

I really need a camcorder. I guess I should have bought one of those instead of my rangefinder. smile

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.