About 24 hours post-op now, and other than a little soreness in the shoulder, not feeling too bad. I took a Vicodin to get to sleep last night, but probably would have been fine without it. I'll try to sleep tonight without it, as I know that's pretty powerful stuff, and I'd rather not take it unless I really need it. Sitting there thinking about hunting. 'Can't wait for deer season. Special thanks to T-Zone for all he's done for me the last couple years. He has made plans to check out my tree stand and make sure it's going to be comfortable for me to use, and has even said he'll clear the shooting lanes at ground level just in case I can't climb the stand. Tom took me under his wing a few years back and has gone out of his way to make sure I had a good place to hunt, and a good friend to do it with.

Later today, I'm going up to the north end of the Twin Cities to watch his son, Jack play football. Jack's just a great kid, and I can't wait to see him fill his first tag. I am really lucky to have such good friends.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla