Hi all,
I have some news and I just can't keep it in any longer.

A year ago when my dad found out he had emphysema he called us kids and ask if we want to buy some of his 'treasures' that he has at the house. Treasures as in an old Colt snowmobile, 1978 Ford F150, etc. Well the '78 Ford was already spoken for by my nephew who won't be able to drive for about 4 years. My heart was broke! ND said if the opportunity ever arose we would try to at least buy it from my brother if they wanted to sell it down the road. Well.......dad called on Sunday and for some reason my brother and his boy backed out of the deal AND he asked if I still wanted the truck. I could hardly compose myself when I told dad I would have to ask ND but I was really interested.

I think everyone can figure out what ND said when I asked him...SO I GET MY OWN HUNTING TRUCK!!!! And what means so much is that it is my dad's, one of the men in my life that I truly hold very dear and close to my heart.

Just wanted to share my big news. There will be some fixing to do on the truck and I'm so glad that I know a good mechanic/paint/body man. grin

"I'm not crying!!"