Originally Posted by noduck
Northern Dave was over at HSO website, was reading about boar and helping him.. +1 .......

What did you say to get suspended over there.....

Well, it don�t take much to get suspended or banned over there.

Most joke threads on 24hourcampfire would never fly over there on ultra churchy HSO.

It's funny because white bear from this site (twisted on HSO) and I ran a joke thread skit of sorts on HSO a year or 2 ago using a risky play on words having to do with ice fishing holes.

We certainly didn't invent it but there is an old technique people use sometimes when ice fishing where you grab your slush dipper and flush it up and down in an ice fishing hole forcing the water up and down. If you do it for a while you get the water flushing up and down in all of the holes in the house, kind of a wave action. This raises and lowers the bobbers with a touchless motion, kind of an automatic stealth jigging thing. It often times works really well for light biting walleyes.

Well of course it's fun to say you are going to "pump the hole", and therein lies the problem for the prim & proper�s over at HSO... grin

We ran that skit a year or 2 ago with nothing but laughs.

We tried waking the boring group up over there this year by doing it again, but this year it backfired on us.

I do wonder how the HSO moderators get through their days out in the world with television and jokes at work, e-mails etc... however do they shield themselves from such evils? lol!!

Anyways, Yes we got a call from this guy who calls himself Boar on HSO. good guy, his back went out really bad, he couldn't move. later that night he was in the ER.

Ryan and I took the tracked rig in the dark on the frozen lake and found this guy, loaded him into the tracked rig, loaded his gear and his kids, fired up his snowmobile which Ryan drove... we got him to his truck, loaded his snowmobile, otter sled etc, tied the stuff down, got his truck out on the plowed lake road pointed the right way and wished him luck.

I somehow have a feeling that would have been a little too much work for a guy who can't tolerate a joke about pumping an ice fishing hole. grin

They said I was "crass" and offensive...

Yeah, I suppose I am.

Something clever here.