Thanks everyone for the Mother's Day wishes. grin Dave and the kids usually take me to a greenhouse so I can get my flowers for the flowerbeds and Dave gets his tomato/pepper plants. But this year we worked on the Mustang all day. CLB (Cries like Baby) aka Weezie had to work at 3:45 but she did manage put in a full days work on the car before leaving. After she left we kept plugging away on the car, and actually we got a lot done today. While I was hand sanding, I kept thinking what a sweet car this will turn out to be.

Well maybe in the next couple weekends we can make a trip to the greenhouse. The weather needs to warm up just a little bit too before I go wild on planting.

I do have to come clean on the 2011 Mustang purchase...I didn't do it. I did think it was kinda a funny joke on Dave but he read me like a book. If I would have purchased that Mustang, I would have been puking for days. Heck if I buy a new shirt, I get sick. Not sure if that's a good quality to have or something I should really work on getting over. grin

Have a great evening all and thanks again for the wishes. I just love being a mom....and a wife!!!

"I'm not crying!!"